Protection of rights of foreign workers in Russia
Our company provides the following services to foreign workers within the framework of protecting the rights of foreign workers in Russia:
- interaction with the Federal Migration Service for the benefit of a foreign worker;
- representation of the interests of a foreign workers in the judicial agencies.
We successfully cooperate with both the foreign workers residing in the Russian Federation and foreign citizens residing outside the Russian Federation and expressing their will to work in Russia. One of the main and important directions of our work on cooperation with foreign workers is the provision of services associated with the removal of the ban on entry into the territory of the Russian Federation.
Within the framework of cooperation with foreign citizens residing abroad and for the convenience of our customers, we have made it possible to pay for our services through PayAnyWay service. Price of 1 consultation of one foreign worker is 1,500 rubles.
Payment acceptance service is provided by PayAnyWay.
|PayAnyWay does not transfer your card details to the store and other third parties. Security of payment using bank cards is ensured through HTTPS secured connection and 3D Secure two-factor user authentication technologies. In accordance with the Federal Law “On Protection of Consumers’ Rights”, if you have been provided a service or sold the goods of inadequate quality, the payment can be refunded to a bank card from which the payment was made. Please check the refund procedure with the administration of the online store.|
Online banking systems “Sberbank Online”, “Alfa-Click”, “Promsvyazbank”, “Russian Standard”, “Faktura.ru”. Postal or bank transfer, as well as through the money transfer system “CONTACT”.
Elecsnet, OPLATA.RU, Federal system City, Moscow Credit Bank, Forward Mobile, NGO “Leader”.
Mobile operators MegaFon, MTS, Beeline, Tele2.
Any questions about payment? Use the detailed instructions for each of the payment methods or contact us.
PayAnyWay customer service
Phone: +7 (495) 743-49-85 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bank account details for non-cash payments:
Closed Joint Stock Company “Corporate Lawyer.” INN 7702505020. KPP 772501001. o/a 40702810900001442562 with JSC “Raiffeisenbank, c/a 30101810200000000700, BIC 044525700.
You can read the contract-offer here (availible only in Russian; English – on demand).
If for some reason you have decided to cancel the fulfillment of the contract for performance of works (rendering of services), you may do so in accordance with the Russian Federal Law dated 07.02.1992 No. 2300-1 “On Protection of Consumers’ Rights”. The consumer has the right to terminate the contract on performance of works (rendering of services) at any time by paying the contractor the price in proportion to the part of the works performed (services rendered) before receipt of the notice of termination of the contract and compensating the contractor for the expenses incurred by them up to that point in order to perform the contract, if they are not included in this part of the price of works (services).
- If the consumer discovers defects in the rendered service, he/she may demand, at his/her discretion: Free elimination of defects, or a Respectioe discount on the price, or Indemnity for the costs of defects elimination on their own or by the third parties;
- The consumer has the right to present claims connected with defects of the services provided, if they are discovered during the warranty period, and in the absence thereof – within a reasonable period of time, within two years from the date of acceptance of the service rendered;
- In case of refusal to fulfill the contract, the consumer is entitled to a refund of amounts of money paid to the contractor;
- The consumer also has the right to demand the full compensation for the damages caused to him/her due to the defects of the works performed (services rendered);
- The contractor is responsible for the defects of the services that do not have the warranty period if the consumer can prove that they have arisen prior to its acceptance by him/her or for reasons which have arisen before such point of time.
Recipient of funds
Company name: CJSC “Corporate Lawyer”. INN/KPP 7702505020/772501001. Address: 20, Nagornaya Str., Buil. 1, Moscow, Russia, 117186. Working hours: Mon-Fri 10.00 to 19.00. Phone: + 7 (495) 921-36-93 Driving directions: here.